Frequently Asked Questions
The questions and answers collected here largely refer to teaching as part of the bachelor and master study programs in Media Literacy: Audivisual Culture and Communication. When looking for answers, the official website of the study program may also be helpful.
- Which options do I have earning credit points?
- How do I develop a solid research question?
- How many credit points can I acquire?
- What happens in the case of an attempt to deceive?
- What is the difference between a small assignment and term paper?
- How do I structure my paper?
- How extensive must a paper be?
- Can I also submit a paper in digital form?
- What are the submission deadlines?
- Are there any rules on designing a web project?
- To which extend do I have to code?
- Can I embed podcasts or other types of digital media?
- What should be considered working on a web project?